We all want to travel, especially in May when school’s over and we just want to leave the city and its horrible memories of class.
Travelling is the best. One, it’s super exciting, and two, it makes for a great hobby to brag. This is especially helpful when your actual personality is super boring and dull.
Unfortunately, travelling can also be very expensive at times. Luckily, here are five places you can go to for under $700 from Toronto Pearson Airport this upcoming May.
1. Barcelona, Spain — approximately $600
2. New York City, USA — approximately $200
3. Cancun, Mexico — approximately $450
4. Lisbon, Portugal — approximately $700
5. San Juan, Puerto Rico — approximately $400